AFCAT Syllabus | AFCAT Written Exam Coaching in Chandigarh | TIDES | afcat written exam coaching Chandigarh, best cds coaching academy in chandigarh, cds written coaching in chandigarh, cds coaching institute in Chandigarh, defence coaching in chandigarh, Defence written exam coaching in chandigarh, best defence coaching institute in chandigarh, NDA coaching in chandigarh, written exam coaching fee, tides academy Chandigarh, nda cds coaching in chandigarh, afcat coaching center in Chandigarh, CAPF coaching in chandigarh, CAPF written Exam coaching in Chandigarh, NDA coaching in chandigarh
IAF conducts a written examination as the first phase for the selection of Officers through AFCAT exam. The selection is done in three phases including.
1. Stage-I: Written Examination
2. Stage-II: Document verification
3. Stage-III: Interview
Stage-I: Entrance Test
The detailed exam pattern is as below
- Test nature: Written
- Total Duration: 2 hours
- Questions type: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Total no. of Questions: 100
- Total marks: 300 (each question worth 3 marks)
- Negative marking: 1 mark for every wrong answer
- Subjects in Written test
1. Verbal Ability
2. Numerical ability
4. General Awareness
AFCAT written examination will ask questions from following subjects and topics
- Verbal Ability English: Comprehension, Error Detection, Synonyms, Antonyms, and Testing of Vocabulary, Sentence Completion etc.
- Numerical Ability: Decimal Fraction, Simplification, Average, Percentage, Ratio & Proportion, and Simple Interest, Profit & Loss
- Reasoning & Military Aptitude: Verbal Skills and Spatial Ability
- General Awareness: History, Sports, Geography, Environment, Culture, Current Affairs, Politics, Civics, Basic Sciences, Defense, Art etc.